Photo credit: Roman Ignatowski and Maja Bryniarska
In case of emergency, time is of essence, and what better way to ensure the quickest help than with an autonomous ambulance? Meet the ERKA Autonomous Ambulance, which comes with a built-in drone that can survey the area to locate the person(s) in need of attention. Its compact design allows the vehicle to skip around traffic safely, while its wheels are capable of turning 90-degrees for maximum maneuverability.
ERKA has been fitted with a hydraulic suspension to ensure the smoothest ride possible for its occupants, complete with a ramp for any vehicle that requires them. Step inside, and you’ll find several large displays that can be used to view the vitals of a patient. Since it’s electric-powered, solar panels can be found on the roof, thus reducing the need to charging.
- Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 250 grams Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone In the United States and Canada you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2 7K HD videos A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear Ultra-smooth footage
- What you get DJI Mavic Mini Remote Controller 3x Intelligent Flight Battery 3x Pairs of Spare Propellers 2x Micro USB Cable Gimbal Protector RC Cable (Micro USB connector) RC Cable (USB-C connector) RC Cable (Lightning connector) Pair of Spare Control Sticks 18x Spare Screw Screwdriver 360° Propeller Guard Two-Way Charging Hub DJI 18W USB Charger Carrying Bag