Industrial designer Nacho Alfonso García envisions a future where people will be riding around on self-balancing scooters, like the Honda Baiku. This futuristic concept boasts a minimalist design, starting with its rectangle-shaped LED ring light with what appears to be a vision camera of some sort up front.
Other than the retractable handle bars, there’s really nothing that stands out on this scooter, aside from its flat seat that folds back into the chassis when not in use. To keep the lines clean, a full length OLED display is built into the frame rather than rely on traditional instruments. Whether it be how fast you’re going or real-time GPS navigation maps, the touchscreen puts all this information at your fingertips. There’s no word yet on power or range, but we can imagine you being able to charge this at any standard car charging station.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.