The Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition not only has the revamped front / rear exterior styling, but also a larger grille, radiator design for improved engine cooling, an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel, as well as a new shifter with a restyled knob. Under the hood, you’ll find a 2.0-liter VTEC Turbo engine generating 306 hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque, mated to a close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission and limited-slip differential. It recently completed a hot lap at Germany’s Nurburgring, and the results were surprising to say the least.
Not only is it able to hit a top speed of 180 mph, but the Civic Type R Limited Edition was easily able to hold its own against a Megane RS. Compared to all of the other Civic models that Honda has released, this one manages the substantial power and torque by using its dual axis strut front suspension system, which virtually eliminates torque steer while allowing geometry optimized for maximum cornering performance.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
The engineering team and I embraced a racing spirit that has been passed down for generations, and it’s this strong passion that’s driving the evolution of the Civic Type R towards becoming the ideal sports car. Now the ‘advanced’ Type R that I envisioned at the beginning of this development is a reality and I am overwhelmed by the result and how our efforts have been rewarded,” said Civic Type R Project Leader Hideki Kakinuma.