The original Honda Motocompo is essentially a small folding scooter / motorbike that was sold by the company between 1981–1983. This Honda Motocompo XL concept by designer Allan Williams is also a “trunk bike” like the original.
This folding scooter / motorbike is designed to fit in subcompact cars, like the Honda Civic and Honda Accord. What sets this modern version apart from the original is its all-electric drivetrain and multitude of LED lighting all around the bike. The original is currently the smallest scooter ever built by Honda, and this one will only be slightly larger. Despite production being halted in 1983, Honda has revisited the Motocompo idea with several concept vehicles, including the 2001 e-Dax / e-NSR as well as the 2011 Motor Compo electric scooter.
- Dual Batteries: With an extra Lithium Ion battery and upgraded motor, ES4 boasts up to 800W of power, with a top-speed of 19 mph, travel up to 28 miles and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs. The ES4 can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Portable Folding Design: Ninebot Kickscooter by Segway ES4 is sleek, lightweight and features a one-step folding system. Now our riders can carry the ES4 scooter on public transportation, store it in your car and take it to any destination you desire.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with the large solid tires provide maximum rider comfort even when traveling at high speeds. The mechanical and electrical anti-lock braking system ensure braking safety.
- Technology Superior: With a LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, customizable ambient light colors, and mobile app connectivity for additional security and firmware updates, Segway ES4 electric scooter combines performance with luxury.
- Quality Assurance: The ES4 is designed to bridge the gaps along your journey, whether it’s the store two blocks away or the bus stop down the street. Please refer to warranty information in product details below.