Photo credit: Alejandro Llisterri
Sometimes, you need a compact car that’s just slightly larger than most, and that’s where the Hyundai EGG comes in. Touted as an all-electric mini pickup truck, it keeps things simple with a rear bed that can either be used to store a spare tire or anything else you may have.
No other details have been revealed, but judging by its renders we imagine it catering to fans of Tesla Model 3, Chevy Bolt, or Nissan Leaf. Considering both the Tesla Model 3 and Chevy Bolt have a range between 250 – 350 miles on a full charge, we expect the Hyundai EGG to at least be in the lower range of that number. This would mean that it requires at least a 65 kWh 350V lithium-ion battery, or the equivalent of the one found in the 2022 Chevy Bolt EV.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Having a higher light set up allows you to cover more distance. But also, since it’s closer to the cabin, and it’s 360° around, avoids the problem of having dead spots in extreme conditions,” said designer Alejandro Llisterri.