Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Caviar is a company known for their luxurious smartphones, tablets and watches. Their latest creation, the iPhone 12 Pro Stealth, is definitely no exception. However, this puts a new twist on luxury, with a touch of privacy. They take Apple’s latest handset – both the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, remove the original case, and then add a chassis made from made of hardened titanium, but without the cameras.
Available in Stealth and Stealth gold variants, limited to 99-units each, the latter boasts a PVD gold coating that can stand the test of time. As mentioned previously, the rear cameras have been removed, but the front-facing camera has simply been disabled, since taking it out would more than likely require an all-new display. On the back, you’ll also find a Caviar inscription engraved in titanium, while the sides show the model as well as your individual serial number. One caveat: pricing starts at $4,990.
- New, unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; unlocked smartphone works with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and other major carriers
- 5G capable  smartphone gives you an extra boost of speed so you can download a movie in seconds,  enjoy smooth streaming in ultra clear HD, play games at home and on the go,  and even share your 5G speed with friends 
- Charge your cell phone wirelessly  or use it to wirelessly charge other Qi-certified devices 
- The all day battery can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver 
- Your phone will automatically receive the latest OS and security updates for at least 3 years;  the custom-made Titan M chip helps secure the operating system and sensitive data, like passwords
Caviar iPhone 12 Pro Stealth Gold is for those who are limited by security measures, dream of privacy, but want to do it gracefully, demonstrating their impeccable taste,” said the company.