Central Japan Railway Co. (JR Central) has begun commercial operations of its all-new N700S bullet train on the Tokaido Shinkansen line. This also marks the first new Tokaido Shinkansen train in 13 years, with plenty of high-tech upgrades, including power outlet-equipped passenger seats. The goal is to have forty N700S trains in operation by fiscal 2022 from the initial four.
These new trains use indirect lighting inside the cabins to create a relaxed atmosphere while the seat and backrest both move together when reclining for maximum comfort. However, the most important features is its emergency system, as the trains now have lithium-ion batteries that enable them to travel to the nearest evacuation area along the tracks when a power outage occurs due to a natural disaster, like an earthquake.
- All aboard the cargo train! Kids can be conductors with this motorized remote control train and tracks set, The best gift for boys and girls who love construction sets, moving trains and endless hours of play!
- Includes 1226 LEGO pieces that assemble into a cargo train with 4 cars, a control center, an armored truck, a forklift, and rail tracks, For boys and girls ages 6-12 who want to operate their own electronic locomotive
- Build your own runaway train story with 6 minifigures (4 train workers, a security officer, and a crook) as well as a 10-speed Bluetooth remote control that operates the battery-powered railway, Batteries not included
- The LEGO City Cargo Train is compatible with all LEGO construction sets, giving kids the freedom of off-the-rails imagination when building the trains and tracks of their wildest dreams
- Cargo Train measures over 4 inches (11cm) high, 32 inches (82cm) long and 2 inches (6cm) wide; Money Transporter Truck measures over 2 inches (6cm) high, 6 inches (15cm) long and 2 inches (6cm) wide
Each of the cars bost four or six security cameras rather than the standard two for conventional Tokaido Shinkansen trains.