GM Defense LLC celebrated the first delivery of their Infantry Squad Vehicle (ISV) to the U.S. Army earlier this year, and now, Jay Leno gets a chance to take it off-road. This light and agile all-terrain troop carrier is designed transport a nine-Soldier infantry squad and their equipment.
The ISV is based on the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 midsize truck architecture and utilizes around 90% proven commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) parts, including Chevrolet Performance race components. At a hefty 5,000-pounds, it was specially engineered to fulfill military requirements, while still providing rapid ground mobility. It’s light enough to be sling loaded from a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter or fit inside a CH-47 Chinook helicopter for air transport.
- Build and display one of the most feared characters in the Marvel Universe with LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187) – a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind
- The iconic alien creature, with its dagger-like teeth and long, twisting tongue, stands on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached
- This collectible piece of Marvel movie memorabilia will provide joy and satisfaction long after the hands-on, creative construction work is over
- If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-making enthusiast, this buildable movie-character replica is the perfect build-and-display project for you
- Measuring over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 7 in (19 cm) deep, this striking model is sure to generate attention and interest, whether displayed in your home or workplace
The value we bring to our Army customer is our willingness to listen and adapt. During Soldier testing, the feedback we received was paramount in delivering a vehicle that met Soldiers’ needs, while maximizing safety and performance and taking their comfort into consideration. The production ISV we’re delivering today is an evolution from our original prototype design, and it’s certainly a vehicle that is a source of pride for the team,” said Mark Dickens, GM Defense chief engineer.