The world’s first and possibly only 2022 Jeep Gladiator Apocalypse Hellfire 6×6 with an Oculus Tron front gumper could be yours for $219,999 USD. Apparently, this vehicle has been featured on Jay Leno’s Garage and the upcoming movie “The Lost City” starring Brad Pitt and Sandra Bullock.
Power comes from a supercharged 6.2L Hellcat-sourced V8 engine generating 750 horsepower, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Aside from the six wheel drive, it boasts Kevlar coated fenders, side steps, a windshield protector, LED light bar headlights, and a fully-functional slant back top that can be locked to protect its 8-foot steel bed. Interested? You’ll have to contact South Florida Jeeps.
- This LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep Wrangler
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next challenge
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display
Full marine grade leather that is weather resistant. Own the hottest truck on the planet. So Flo Jeeps has been revolutionizing the custom Jeep market for over 13 years. With exclusive designs and professional builds for Wranglers, Gladiators and our own Apocalypse, we are the biggest and baddest in the business,” said the seller.