Photo credit: Tomas Zumalacarregui Arregui
Automotive enthusiasts probably already know that Ferruccio Lamborghini first founded the company in 1963 with the goal of manufacturing a refined grand touring car to compete with offerings from established marques such as Ferrari. Some early notable models include the 350 GT, Miura sports coupé, which used a rear mid-engine, rear wheel drive layout, the Jalpa sports car and the LM002 off-road vehicle. If the company decided to delve into the world of helicopters today, it would probably look something like the “Falco” by designer Tomas Zumalacarregui Arregui.
This aerodynamic helicopter is inspired by the company’s stunning supercars, and can seat a total of 9 individuals as well as loaded with medium-sized cargo. Aside from these details, not much is known about its powertrain or flight range. On a related note, did you know that Lamborghini also makes a large V12 marine engine block for use in World Offshore Series Class 1 powerboats? That’s right, this 8.2L engine generates a whopping 940hp.
- 【One button transforming】it transforms automatically from car to robot when you hit the button on the remote control. Transforms back and forth easily and quite awesome.
- 【High speed drifting】 it has 4 Smooth wheels and could finish 360 degree turning flexibly in both robot model and car shape.
- 【Realistic engine sound】there are LED headlights and the robot has an exciting sounds when you speed up, play forward, backward, turn left and turn right.
- 【Strong remote control. 4 GHz strong transmitter system and 30-40 meters distance control. Full charge for 1H and it will last up for 20-30mins.
- 【Worry free SainSmart Jr. customer enjoys 45-days money back & 18-months . For any possible defective products, please contact us first, and we will provide a satisfy solution for you very soon.