Photo credit: Edwin Senger
Have you ever wished there was an off-road electric vehicle that doubled as a camper? If so, then look no further than the Land Rover Back Pack by industrial designer Edwin Senger. Its open-air design means that once you reach your destination, the top can simply be rolled back to enjoy a night of stargazing. A modular cooking set is also included so you’ll be able to enjoy a nice meal to your liking, whether it be simple marshmallows or a gourmet dish.
The included weather protection kit protects you from the elements, all the while still letting you enjoy the scenery. Don’t have a charging station nearby? Just activate its flexible solar sail to not only recharge the electric battery, but also provide shade on warm summer days. In sleep mode, the seats slide down flat and the weather protection material keeps the cabin semi-transparent to let you see outside.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering while improving creative problem-solving skills as they construct and play with this amazing app-controlled LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader.
- This 4x4 app-controlled truck is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise movement and functionality for a highly immersive play experience.
- Kids can choose from 3 alternative screens on their smart device to drive and traverse obstacles at the touch of a fingertip, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- Ideal as a Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+, this sturdy 958-piece 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with cool sticker detailing.
- The 42099 LEGO Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.