Here’s a first look at the upcoming LG Wing smartphone, which reportedly has two displays, with one being the flip-out variety. In a newly leaked video, we see that its primary display is used for GPS navigation, while the second is streaming music. Why is this useful? Well, say a call comes in and you need directions for the next turn. The second display can switch from media player directly to show who’s calling.
There’s no word yet on what kind of hardware is powering this smartphone, but some report that it runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 700 series processor with 5G. Other features could include a triple rear camera setup (64MP primary sensor) and possibly an under-display selfie camera up front. LG will reveal more information when it’s officially announced, but it’s expected to retail for around $849 USD.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.1" QHD+ OLED FullVision display (3120 x 1440 ), 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and Android 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor (2.84+ GHz x 1 + 2.42+ GHz x 3 + 1.79+ GHz x 4)
- 16.0MP + 12.0MP dual rear-camera setup with OIS+ and Dual PDAF, 8.0MP front-facing camera with Story Shot & Makeup Pro