For the ultimate in productivity, look no further than the LG DualUp monitor. This Nano IPS display boasts a unique 16:18 aspect ratio and a Square Double QHD (2,560 x 2,880) resolution, which is equal to two 21.5-inch displays.
That’s not all, the DualUp also has a vertical split view function that lets users see more in one glance. When paired with the LG Ergo stand, the monitor can even save space by clamping securely to most desks and tables. Now with the double height screen, the DualUp Monitor reduces side-to-side head movements and minimizes neck pain. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but it will be shown during CES 2022 in Las Vegas next month.
- SMOOTH TRANSITION 144Hz refresh rate ensures flawlessly smooth action.
- BLAZING FAST SPEED 1MS refresh rate eliminates lag and motion blur
- SMOOTHER GAMEPLAY A fluid, tear-free gameplay experience at peak performance.
- SEE YOUR GAME YOUR WAY borderless screen stretches from edge to edge
- REDUCED EYE PAIN Longer playtime with less eye fatigue thanks to Samsung’s Flicker Free technology.
LG’s premium monitors for 2022 deliver the picture quality, features and usability that can satisfy the needs of both professional and home users. These CES Innovation Award winning-products are examples of our commitment to explore new form factors and functionalities to expand and strengthen our flagship monitor lineup,” said Seo Young-jae, senior vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company.