The Force is strong with the LG x Lucasfilm 65-inch Star Wars C2 OLED TV. It was revealed yesterday at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim and will be limited to just 501-units in the US, exclusively from the company’s website as to avoid scalpers. Each set will come with its very own individually numbered certificate of authenticity to ensure that you aren’t buying a knockoff.
Aside from the themed packaging, you also get a Star Wars-inspired user interface, aesthetics, as well as a gallery to enjoy. Plus, the standard LG remote gets replaced with a themed version, complete with a lightsaber graphic replacing the on-screen motion cursor. For those who love Star Wars art, the gallery contains two different sections: ‘Star Wars Art: The Conceptual Designs’ and ‘Journey of Darth Vader’. There’s no word yet on pricing, but the standard C2 OLED TV retails for $2,500 USD so you can expect a price tag around that ballpark.
- OLED DISPLAY: Watch your content come to life in over 8 million pixels. Each pixel turns on and off independently so you'll see your content with perfect black, over a billion rich colors and infinite contrast for a viewing experience like no other.
- a7 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR: Catch every detail with the smooth, crisp picture brought to you by our a7 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K. It adjusts your viewing and audio settings automatically with AI Picture and AI Sound, while AI 4K Upscaling authentically calibrates every scene.
- ULTIMATE GAMEPLAY: Experience gaming on OLED. Game Optimizer gives you easier access to all your game settings and you'll get HDR Gaming, Auto Low-Latency Mode, plus HGiG for detailed gaming picture.
- HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE: Get breathtaking picture and audio that makes you feel like you're in the action with Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos. See movies exactly how directors intended with Filmmaker Mode. And with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV+, Disney+ and LG channels, your favorite content is at your fingertips.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT & ALEXA BUILT IN: There’s no need for an extra device – just ask your TV for music, weather, news, your Amazon shopping list, and more. Plus, conveniently control your connected home and smart devices.