Lockheed Martin’s F-22 Raptor is a sight to behold in the skies, and what better way to see some of its capabilities than in a 4K video. This single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft was developed for the United States Air Force (USAF), powered by dual Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 augmented turbofan engines, with each producing a maximum thrust in the 35,000 lbf class. It can achieve Mach 1.8 at maximum speed without external stores and greater than Mach 2 with afterburners.
When in combat, the F-22’s thrust and aerodynamics allow it to reach speeds of Mach 1.5 at 50,000 feet, while the use of internal weapons bays enables the aircraft to sustain comparatively higher performance over most other combat-configured fighters due to a lack of parasitic drag from external stores. Its glass cockpit features all-digital flight instruments, including a monochrome head-up display, six color LCD panels, a force-sensitive side-stick controller and a pair of throttles.
- Build a ship in a bottle featuring a brick-built cork and wax seal, ship with a captain’s quarters, cannons, mast, crow’s nest, sails, flag, display stand with a nameplate and ‘compass’!
- This LEGO Ideas ship in a bottle model kit comes with an instruction booklet including information about the set's fan creator and LEGO designers
- The bottle on stand measures over 3" (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep; Ship measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 962 pieces – Advanced building set for boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Ideas Ship in a Bottle 92177 model kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks for creative building