Top Aces debuted the first privately owned F-16 fighter jet successfully completed its maiden flight at the company’s new F-16 Center of Excellence at Mesa Gateway Airport. Under the U.S. Air Force IDIQ contract, the firm will begin to provide its highly touted adversary training for the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy and DoD later this year.
Top Aces is the world’s first commercial provider to offer the supersonic F-16, which will eventually consist of a fleet of 29 Vipers, which is the latest variant of the F-16 Fighting Falcon fourth generation, multi-role, fighter aircraft manufactured by Lockheed Martin. These aircraft are capable of employing an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar, helmet-mounted cueing system, tactical datalink and high off boresight missile capability to provide unmatched adversary air training.
- Advanced Propeller Saver: Our RC airplanes come with the newest propeller saver technology that protects from damage.
- Fun and joy for everyone: It's a great remote control airplane for boys 8-12 as well as for adults. It comes with three levels of flying: Beginner, Medium and Advanced to fit everyone.
- Radio Control: Our radio controlled planes come with a 2.4Ghz transmitter that easily operates the plane from a distance.
- Features: This remote control plane comes with a 8mm coreless motor and flies 12min on a single charge. 4 x AA batteries needed for transmitter.
- Specifications: Remote Control Distance of over 320 feet. Length: 14 Inches, Wingspan: 14 Inches. Includes the plane, 3 spare propellers, 1 transmitter, 2 batteries, USB charger and user manual.
Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of innovative combat training solutions in a highly specialized industry where experience matters. We acquired our fleet of F-16s in order to fulfill our vision of training the next generation of combat leaders here in the U.S. For the past fifteen years, Top Aces has effectively and affordably trained air force leaders throughout the world. We’re excited to join with the USAF and bring both professional and highly credible adversary air capability to the U.S.,” said Top Aces Corp. President Russ Quinn, a 26-year USAF veteran and previous Aggressor pilot with over 3,300 F-16 flight hours.