Top Aces debuted the first privately owned F-16 fighter jet successfully completed its maiden flight at the company’s new F-16 Center of Excellence at Mesa Gateway Airport. Under the U.S. Air Force IDIQ contract, the firm will begin to provide its highly touted adversary training for the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy and DoD later this year.
Top Aces is the world’s first commercial provider to offer the supersonic F-16, which will eventually consist of a fleet of 29 Vipers, which is the latest variant of the F-16 Fighting Falcon fourth generation, multi-role, fighter aircraft manufactured by Lockheed Martin. These aircraft are capable of employing an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar, helmet-mounted cueing system, tactical datalink and high off boresight missile capability to provide unmatched adversary air training.
- Top Race 3 Channel Rc Plane for Adults Remote Control Airplane Ready to Fly TR-C285G UPGRADED
- UPGRADED: New Propeller Saver Technology, to save RC plane from damage.
- Easy to Fly rc Plane! Amazing Remote Control Plane with 3 level flying, Easy, Medium, Hard, Gift any Adults or advanced kids with this Amazingly fun rc plane Ready to Fly.
- 2.4Ghz Radio Control distance of over 320 Ft. 8mm Coreless Motor, Flying time of up to 12 min. on a single charge
- Great Gift item for adults and advanced boys!
Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of innovative combat training solutions in a highly specialized industry where experience matters. We acquired our fleet of F-16s in order to fulfill our vision of training the next generation of combat leaders here in the U.S. For the past fifteen years, Top Aces has effectively and affordably trained air force leaders throughout the world. We’re excited to join with the USAF and bring both professional and highly credible adversary air capability to the U.S.,” said Top Aces Corp. President Russ Quinn, a 26-year USAF veteran and previous Aggressor pilot with over 3,300 F-16 flight hours.