ESPN’s The Last Dance documentary not only showcases the life of Michael Jordan, but his many vehicles too, including this 1996 Meredes-Benz S600 Lorinser. For those who have seen this part, you’ll know that Michael Jordan throws out the first pitch at an MLB game before taking off in his customized W140 S-class to escape the press.
Michael Jordan’s S600 coupe is finished in a stunning Green Black Metallic, and comes equipped with a sleek widebody aero kit, 18-inch chrome monoblock wheels, and a custom dual exhaust system. This particular model – the W140-generation S-class – was manufactured from 1991-1998 and was available with various engine options. This top-of-the-line variant boasted a 6.0L V12 generating 389 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque. It could be yours, if the price is right, as it’s listed on Beverly Hills Car club with 157,000 miles on the odometer.
- LEGO builders learn advanced elements of engineering as they construct and play with this super-realistic app-controlled LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator replica, with authentic detailing and advanced app technology
- This high-tech construction toy is powered by 2 advanced Smart Hubs with 7 motors and operated via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app, which delivers super-precise functionality for hours of immersive play
- Kids can choose from 4 control screens to drive, operate the boom and bucket, create movement sequences, play sound effects, complete fun challenges and get real-time feedback, such as power usage and drive distance
- This 4,108-piece LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator 42100 replica, with lots of true-to-life details and an authentic color scheme, makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 12+
- This awesome LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator model measures over 15 inches (39cm) high, 25 inches (65cm) long and 10 inches (27cm) wide, and can be combined with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play