Photo credit: Recom Farmhouse
Ever wonder what the DMC DeLorean would look like if it were released in 2022? If so, then you won’t have to wait much longer, as the DeLorean Motor Company is set to reveal an electrified version of the vehicle on August 18, 2022, but until then, we have this concept by Recom Farmhouse.
Think of this modern version as a BMW i8 meets the original DeLorean DMC-12, as it’s alleged to have an all-electric drivetrain, complete with gullwing doors. No other details have been released, so we can only assume the exhaust pipes you see out back are just purely for aesthetic purposes. If this were to be used in a future Back to the Future movie, there most certainly would be a flux capacitor somewhere in the cabin as well.
- Head Back to the Future in the iconic, time-traveling DeLorean!
- Complete with working lights and the must-have flux capacitor, the DeLorean is ready to go once Dr. Emmett Brown arrives with the plutonium cores!
- Then the action begins as Marty McFly and the good doctor travel back in time, along with trusty old Einstein. The duo is sporting their 1985 outfits
- Set includes the DeLorean, Marty McFly, Dr. Emmett Brown, Einstein the dog, skateboard, flux capacitor, plutonium cores and case, and lots of other accessories
- Recommended for ages six years and up