Always wanted a pristine condition 1983 DeLorean DMC-12? If so, the now is your chance, but it’ll set you back a hefty $98,000 USD. Unfortunately, it won’t go back to the future, although having just 5,397 miles on the odometer makes it seem like this vehicle time traveled to 2022.
On the plus side, it does have the original rear-mounted engine 2.85-liter V6 engine – developed by the Peugeot-Renault-Volvo company – producing 130 hp and 153 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Step inside, and you’ll find well-preserved black leather seats that look quite comfortable for a long journey. Plus, it retains the original turbine-style 15” wheels. More information here.
Playmobil Back to The Future Delorean
- Head Back to the Future in the iconic, time-traveling DeLorean!
- Complete with working lights and the must-have flux capacitor, the DeLorean is ready to go once Dr. Emmett Brown arrives with the plutonium cores!
- Then the action begins as Marty McFly and the good doctor travel back in time, along with trusty old Einstein. The duo is sporting their 1985 outfits
Playmobil Back to The Future Part II Hoverboard Chase
- Product Type:TOY FIGURE
- Item Package Dimension:14.646 inches L x7.717 inches W x14.094 inches H
- Item Package Weight:4.616 pounds
This striking look combined with the gullwing doors and futuristic design gave the DeLorean its unique appearance. Turned into a Hollywood icon after its starring role in the Back to the Future movie trilogy, the DeLorean is now a 1980’s classic,” said the seller.