Have you ever wanted to smell like outer space? If so, you’re not alone. People have already pledged over $330,000 to bring a NASA-designed fragrance that smells like outer space to the masses. It was developed by chemist Steve Pearce of Omega Ingredients who originally developed this scent over a decade ago for use by NASA during astronaut field training.
Many former astronauts, like Chris Hadfield, confirmed that the ISS’s airlock smells like gunpowder and burnt steak due to the vacuum sucking trace chemicals out of the metal walls of the spacecraft. Eventually, this fragrance can be ordered in bulk for educational institutions or individually in 4-ounce bottles if the campaign reaches its goal. More information here.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO projects
- Includes a 148-page booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby
While you have been busy sharing the word about Eau de Space, we’ve been hard at work on a super aggressive stretch goal. July 16 is a very important date in astronautic history. Do you know why? On July 16, we will announce a new stretch goal taking Eau de Space to new heights,” said its creator.