Photo credit: Samir Sadikhov
Automotive designer Samir Sadikhov is a big fan of the Hummer H1, a 4WD utility vehicle based on the M998 Humvee, so it was only fitting to create a modern version of the vehicle, possibly for the 2022 – 2025 model years. The original was offered in three variants to consumers: a convertible-like soft top, four-door hard top Sport Utility Truck and an “Alpha Wagon” body version.
No technical specifications were revealed, but the original Hummer H1 shared many driveline parts with the Humvee, including the brakes, axles, frame and major body panels. If the modern Hummer H1 has a military variant, they would most likely be produced on the same assembly line as the consumer models. One feature this should have is a Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS), which allows the driver to increase or decrease the tire air pressure at the push of a button, making it perfect for off-roading.
- Young builders will learn about the basics of gears, force and movement as they construct and play with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Compact Crawler Crane building set, featuring an array of realistic functions!
- This fun toy crane has rugged crawler tracks, working outriggers, an extendable boom, a hoist with extensive cabling and safety lock, a 180°-rotating superstructure and a classic yellow and black color scheme
- Kids get twice the build and play fun as they discover the building blocks of 2 real-life mechanical machines with this 920-piece 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Compact Crawler Crane that rebuilds into Compact Tower Crane
- This LEGO Technic Compact Crawler Crane 42097 construction set for ages 10+ is ideal for beginners and builders who are familiar with the LEGO Technic system, and it can be combined with other original LEGO sets.
- The Compact Crawler Crane offers a rewarding building experience, measuring in at over 20 inches (51 cm) high, 19 inches (49 cm) long and 15 inches (40 cm) wide—with boom and legs extended