This could be the first clear look at the yet to be announced 2022 Nissan 400Z, which appears to be based on the Z Proto concept, complete with a front fascia that gives off 240Z / 300 ZX vibes. No concrete details have been leaked, but it should be powered by an Infiniti Q60 Red Sport-sourced 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 generating 400 – 450 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission or possibly a manual.
If the interior follows its predecessors, there should be a two-seat configuration, paired with the latest Nissan infotainment system as well as a refreshed dashboard design. The Nissan Z Proto measures 172.5 in long, which is approximately 5.6 in longer than the 370Z, and no wider. How much is it going to cost? Well, considering that the 370Z starts at around $31,000 USD, this new model is expected to retail for slightly higher around the $35,000+ USD range.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!