Photo credit: Burov Design via Yanko Design
Most electric vehicles need a standard parking space, but the Nissan Dodgy is designed to fit just about anywhere, or at least in the city. Featuring a pod-shaped design, this electric vehicle can either be driven manually or put in autonomous mode when required. The minimalist design boasts a massive panoramic window that spans from the front to back, giving passengers an unobstructed view of their surroundings.
On the inside, you won’t find all the high-tech gadgets that most modern electric vehicles have, other than a steering wheel and single seat. Upon closer inspection, it appears that the steering wheel doubles as an interactive display of sorts since there appears to be several icons, possibly apps, that you can launch. We’d imagine a navigation app being one of them for use in autonomous mode.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!