Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Oppo Mobile Telecommunications received patent approval on May 4, 2021 from the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) for “Method for assembling and disassembling electronic equipment”. The sketches detail a dual-sided smartphone of sorts with a wraparound flexible screen.
What is a dual-sided smartphone? It refers to a mobile phone that boasts a display covering the front, back and the left side. However, a frame border is still visible on the right side, the top and then bottom. To house the vertically stacked rear camera setup, it sports an elongated trim out back. These stunning renders were created by Dutch graphic designer Jermaine Smit, also known as Concept Creator.
- Super Smooth Display – high resolution with a 90-Hz refresh rate – scrolling, swiping and switching through apps feels easy and effortless
- 16,6 cm / 6.55” AMOLED Screen – for an impressive multimedia experience, instant touch-response, more speed and a fascinating clarity
- Ultra Clear Triple Camera - 48MP main camera, 16MP ultra wide angle, 2MP macro and 16MP front camera, Nightscape 2.0, Studio Lightining, Super slow motion up to 460 FPS, RAW image, AI Scene Detection
- 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage for more performance, true speed and larger amounts of data/ High-performance processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 5G connectivity
- Power Battery 4300 mAh – Next generation WARP CHARGE 30T technology (ready-to-go in 20 minutes) fast charging / Android 10 operating system