Oppo has just unveiled its next-generation under screen camera (USC) technology and it combines the best in hardware innovation with the company’s proprietary AI algorithms, This near invisible under-screen camera solution places the selfie camera under the smartphone display in a way that maintains the integrity and consistency of the entire screen.
This newest version resolves the inconsistent display quality in the screen area above the under-screen camera, along with poor image quality caused by obstruction of the sensor by the screen. One innovation is shrinking the size of each pixel without decreasing the number of pixels to ensure a 400-PPI high-quality display even in the camera section. Most importantly, the traditional screen wiring has been replaced with an innovative transparent wiring material.
- Super Smooth Display – high resolution with a 90-Hz refresh rate – scrolling, swiping and switching through apps feels easy and effortless
- 16,6 cm / 6.55” AMOLED Screen – for an impressive multimedia experience, instant touch-response, more speed and a fascinating clarity
- Ultra Clear Triple Camera - 48MP main camera, 16MP ultra wide angle, 2MP macro and 16MP front camera, Nightscape 2.0, Studio Lightining, Super slow motion up to 460 FPS, RAW image, AI Scene Detection
- 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage for more performance, true speed and larger amounts of data/ High-performance processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 5G connectivity
- Power Battery 4300 mAh – Next generation WARP CHARGE 30T technology (ready-to-go in 20 minutes) fast charging / Android 10 operating system
In 2020, OPPO also made further contributions to the development of the technology with the submission of its first proposed standards for under-screen camera technology to the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Included in the submitted proposal were recommendations for 7 key technical metrics including display transmittance, reflectance, uniformity, Gamma correction, color shift, and brightness decay,” said the company.