Photo credit: Mathieu Bonnevie | Porsche
What better way to kick off the 24 Hour Le Mans Season Opener than by driving the new safety car, a Porsche Taycan Turbo, from the automaker’s experience center in Hockenheim? That’s exactly what happened, using the vehicle’s battery-electric all-wheel-drive drivetrain with a permanent-magnet synchronous motor on each axle generating 671 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque. Thanks to Porsche Destination Charging, making sure the Taycan is charged was a breeze. Guests of selected hotels, golf courses and marinas can also access these 1,000+ charging points across 20 countries.
The safety car safely arrived in Le Mans, France, Porsche’s second home, where Porsche Works drivers have stood atop of the podium at least 19 times since the first overall victory in 1970. When all was said and done, the Porsche Taycan traveled nearly 500-miles on this trip, with several rest stops and to charge.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 building kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks, Kids and adults can come together for hours of building, thinking, and imaginative play
- The 1580-piece race car building kit includes a Porsche 911 RSR model car that measures over 5 inches (13cm) high, 19 inches (50cm) long and 7 inches (20cm) wide, This toy vehicle with building bricks is great for boys and girls aged 10+
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Porsche 911 RSR (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
Like its predecessors, the first all-electric sports car from Porsche feels equally at home on the race track as it does on the road. All that remains to be done is to take the champagne crates out of the luggage compartment before the Porsche Taycan safety car sets off on its first outing in Le Mans on Saturday,” said the company.