Photo credit: Max Lask
The 2020-21 FIA World Endurance Championship will phase out the LMP1 Prototypes used in the top class for the first eight years of the championship and replaced by a new class known as Le Mans Hypercars. Designer Max Lask, a graduate of the Braunschweig University of Arts in Germany, unveils the Bugatti Vision Le Mans, a vehicle that would be a perfect fit for this new class, so much so that the automaker hired him shortly after seeing it.
You’ll find the signature Bugatti horseshoe grille, two-tone blue paint and 2015 Vision GT-inspired wheels, along with a crazy aerodynamic package to maximize downforce around the track. Unlike its predecessor class, where custom prototypes were created to race in the category, vehicles entered in the Le Mans–Daytona Hypercar class can either be race-ready versions of existing hypercars, or specially designed prototypes, with hybrid power being optional for manufacturers.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide