Rocket Bunny is known for their extreme body kits, and their latest Toyota GR Supra kit is no exception. This widebody kit boasts an extended front splitter, front lip spoiler, flared wheel arches, black side skirts, and a large rear wing to finish things off. On the performance side, it keeps the factory 3.0L twin-scroll turbocharged inline six-cylinder engine making 382 hp and 368 lb-ft of torque, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
Suspension wise, it does appear to be lowered, but there’s no confirmation if this is with an airbag kit or coilovers. However, we do know that it’s been fitted with ultra slick Strasse wheels measuring 19×10 up front and 19×12 at the rear. Whatever additional upgrades it may have, the Toyota GR Supra can hit 60 mph in a mere 3.9-seconds straight from the factory.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.