Samsung introduces a new fingerprint security IC solution that combines a fingerprint sensor, secure element as well as secure processor, all in a single chip. These security features make your payment cards more secure than ever, thanks to Samsung’s proprietary fingperint authentication algorithm as well as anti-spoofing technology.
Samsung’s security IC is touted as the industry’s first all-in-one security chip solution that reads biometric information through a fingerprint sensor, stores + authenticates encrypted data with a tamper-proof SE, and analyzes as well as processes data with a Secure Processor. Its biometric authentication feature means that you won’t need to enter a PIN on a keypad, which also makes fraudulent transactions near impossible since transactions will not go through without verifying the cardholder’s identity using a unique and securely stored fingerprint.
- FLEX YOUR BEST ANGLE: With Flex Mode, just unfold your mobile phone’s screen to your best angle for hands-free pics and video calls; Choose what you want to capture, set it down, stand back and shoot your best shot
- A CAMERA THAT GOES STEADY: Thanks to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3’s Super Steady feature, you can just set it down and strike a pose for picture perfect selfies
- ULTRA COMPACT, ULTRA COOL: Show off your style game without the tradeoffs; With a compact design that unfolds, you don’t have to compromise screen size for your favorite outfit
- ARRAY OF COLORS: Whether you’re into sophisticated neutrals or vibrant tones, you’ll turn heads with every take; Complete your look with statement-making color choices of Phantom Black, Lavender, Green, or Cream
- FAST CHARGING FOR FAST LIVING: Galaxy Z Flip3 smart phone charges fast so that all your moments last; There's a right time for downtime and a low battery signal, isn't it
S3B512C combines a fingerprint sensor, Secure Element (SE) and Secure Processor, adding an extra layer of authentication and security in payment cards. The S3B512C is primarily designed for payment cards but can also be used in cards that require highly secured authentications such as student or employee identification, membership or building access,” said Kenny Han, Vice President of System LSI Marketing at Samsung Electronics.