Photo credit: Lets Go Digital / Yanko Design
Samsung Display filed a design patent with the KIPO (Korean Intellectual Property Office) that was just published on July 2020 and it includes eight product sketches that could possibly be the next Galaxy Z Fold 3 smartphone. It features a dual-hinge form factor that is comprised of three separate displays. When completely opened, you have a tablet-like device, but regardless of the configuration, there is always at least one usable display.
The problem with most tablet-like devices is that they usually require a wireless keyboard to get the laptop experience, but this foldable smartphone boasts a slide-out keypad. Whether if you choose to use it completely folded or unfolded, the keypad can be slid out and used normally. Swing around back, and you’ll see a triple rear camera system, while the front sports a 10-megapixel selfie camera.
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G