The SprayCare band may appear to be a Spider-Man web shooter of sorts, but upon closer inspection, you’ll realize it’s a disinfectant bracelet that sanitizes everything around you. Put simply, strap it onto your wrist, press a button, and the atomizer does its magic. Each mist is capable of covering a surface around 5-inches long and 2.5-inches wide. All of the droplets are evenly dispersed so you won’t need several applications, and best of all, it accepts any liquid hand sanitizer.
Should you not need to disperse hand sanitizer, it can also be filled with other liquids, like insect repellent for hikes or essential oils for a calming effect before bed. Its long-lasting 80mAh battery can be recharged via a micro USB port, while an LED indicator lets you know exactly how much power is left. More information here.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
SprayCare has the capacity to provide more than 40 applications of disinfectant, and each application runs for a total of 3 seconds. With SprayCare you will be protected throughout the entirety of your day,” said the company.