Insomniac Games reveals Spider-Man: Miles Morales, an action-adventure game, for the Sony PlayStation 5. This is not a sequel, but rather a stand-alone expansion to Marvel’s Spider-Man that was released in 2018. It is set launch alongside the console in Q4 2020. The title continues from Marvel’s Spider-Man and its The City That Never Sleeps DLC, where Miles Morales is bitten by a genetically-enhanced spider, enabling him to gain spider-like powers exactly like Peter Parker’s
In the trailer above, Miles is donsthe traditional black / red suit and battles criminals as an experienced Spider-Man. You get to see his venom stinger and invisibility abilities. Peter Parker informs Miles that he has to be like his father and walk on the path to becoming a hero for the city of New York.
- Kids can go on an adventure as they build the posable toy mech Spider-Man model, featuring a tech spider/web shooter and gripping toy claw, They can battle to save Aunt May from the claws of Venom’s mighty posable toy mech
- This superhero playset for kids includes 4 Spider-Man minifigures such as a Ghost Spider and Venom minifigure, Plus, this Spider-Man toy comes with a hover board, stud shooters and assorted web elements to customize builds, minifigures & toy weapons
- Kids will spend hours with this battle toy, fighting against the posable Venom figure, Plus, both mech toys feature a minifigure cockpit to place kids' favorite Spider-Man characters in, This Marvel toy is perfect for boys and girls aged 8+
- This LEGO Marvel Spider Mech vs. Venom set can be built together with all other original LEGO building sets and LEGO building bricks. Kids can recreate adventures from the comics or create their own story for hours of imaginative play.
- This 604-piece Spider-Man vs Venom set includes a Spider-Man mech figure that measures over 5 inches (14 cm) high, 4 inches (11cm) long and 1 inches (4cm) wide; Venom’s mech figure measures over 8 inches (22cm) high, 7 inches (18cm) long and 3 inches (8cm) wide
This stand-alone game is expected to be smaller in size and depth than Spider-Man. Think of it as similar to Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, as that game was also smaller in size and scope than a main Uncharted title.