Many Star Wars fans may not remember the many action figures released in the 1970s by Kenner, but for those who do, this Millennium Falcon toy may bring back some memories. Despite the original Star Wars film being released in May 1977, Kenner was not prepared for the unprecedented response to the film and the high demand for toys, mainly due to George Lucas’s hesitation to provide character / vehicle designs for fear his creations would be copied by rivals.
Unfortunately, this example has a yellowed shell that comes with age and from UV light exposure. However, this restoration expert reversed the yellowing with a process known as RetroBright, which basically submerges the plastic parts in hydrogen peroxide and adding powerful UV lights. The finished product looks to have been taken straight out of the box in 1978.
- Inspire fans with a true icon of the LEGO Star Wars universe – the Millennium Falcon! This model starship building set is perfect addition to any Star Wars collection
- Set the scene for epic adventures with 7 LEGO Star Wars characters action figures: Finn, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, C-3PO and Boolio minifigures, plus fan-favorite D-O and BB-8 LEGO figures
- This Millennium Falcon model set has loads of details to impress fans of any age, including rotating top and bottom gun turrets, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp and an opening cockpit
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Millennium Falcon (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.