Limited to just 200-units worldwide, the Subaru BRZ S 10th Anniversary Limited lives up to its name. Starting off, we have special edition 18-inch aluminum wheels finished in matte black with matching BRZ emblem and mirror caps as well as a 10th anniversary sticker on the rear side windows.
Step inside the sleek World Rally (WR) Blue Pearl body, and you’ll find blue accented ultrasuede and leather upholstered seats. The luxury doesn’t stop there, the steering wheel, gearknob, handbrake, and door armrests have also been covered in leather, while the infotainment touchscreen becomes an option for those interested. It’s still powered by the same 2.4-liter boxer engine generating 232 hp and 184.4 lb-ft of torque, mated to either a 6-speed manual or automatic transmission. Dealers in Japan will start accepting orders between July 28 – September 20, priced from $24,850 USD.
- Build a Formula E racing icon – Motorsport fans will love building this LEGO Technic Formula E Porsche 99X Electric (42137) set
- Augmented reality – Download the LEGO Technic AR app to scan the model. Then use the pull-back function to launch the car using your foot and see it come to life in exciting races
- Pull-back function – Using the 2 pull-back motors, kids can judge how much energy to put into the car toy before making the perfect start to the race using the trigger
- A coolway to play – The pull-back function combines with the LEGO Technic AR app. After scanning the car in the app, pull it back by hand then use your foot to launch the car and watch the result
- Authentic design – This buildable model Porsche is an authentic model replica of the real-life Formula E Porsche race car, complete with sponsor logos