Italian Sea Group partnered with Lamborghini to debut an ultra luxurious yacht that looks part supercar, or the Lamborghini Siàn FKP 37 to be exact. The Tecnomar for Lamborgnini 63 yacht measures 63-feet-long as a tribute to the company’s founding in 1963, and it’s powered by two MAN V12 diesel engines that produce 2,000hp each or 4,000hp combined.
Its linked to surface-drives are designed to reduce drag at planing speeds, enabling it to hit a top speed of 60 knots on water, while extensive use of carbon fiber throughout means that it weighs in at a respectable 24 metric tons unloaded, which is considerably light for a water vessel of this size. Other features include two leather pilot seats that are styled after the ones found in the Huracan Evo, an Aventador-inspired steering wheel, and plenty of ultra luxurious sleeping as well as living areas below deck. One caveat: it’s priced from $3.5-million USD.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.