Photo credit: Scott Barras
There’s the Tesla Model S / 3 / X / Y, Roadster, and soon, the Semi, but what the company hasn’t yet made is a true sports car to take on the Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, etc. That’s where automotive designer Scott Barras’ Tesla Model GT comes in. It’s essentially an electric 4-seat vehicel similar in size to a Dodge Viper or Corvette.
Aesthetically, Barras set out to capture the essence of the most loved 1960s muscle cars, but with modern proportions and aerodynamics. Featuring front / rear seamless OLED lighting panels, with each having their own tiny lenses, thus eliminating the pixel effect seen on modern concept cars. Other features include 21″ at the rear and 20″ up front, paired with powerful brakes that work in conjunction with regenerative braking from the motors.
- Material:Alloy+ABS,rubber tire and solid structure
- The two sides of doors could be opened,the front cover could be opened too
- When you put on the button battery on the bottom,Open the doors,then it can come with Music and Light
- You can pull back the car,then it can move forwards even without battery
- Very suitable as children toys for birthday,Christmas gift, new year. Also it can be a gift for your boyfriend
To make the front and rear look as wide as possible without the brick-like aerodynamics of the 60s, I integrated air deflectors at each corner. At the front, air is guided from the front lighting panel and ducted past the inside of the air deflector where it passes over vortex generators integrated into the side marker lights on the lead edge of the front wheel arch,” said Barras.