The iconic Tetris puzzle game is back, but with a rhythmical twist. Available now on Apple Arcade, Tetris Beat combines tile-matching gameplay with innovative rhythm mechanics and features exclusive music from a diverse lineup of trending artists, like Alison Wonderland.
Featuring 18 game-exclusive songs that span a number of genres, including Dance, Hip Hop and Pop. Best of all, new songs will be added every month. In this game, players can select from one of three modes. Drop mode, Tap mode, and Marathon mode. The first one fuses classic tile-matching gameplay with rhythmic elements, while the second is more casual, and the last mode lets you add a customized soundtrack.
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.
We collaborated individually with each artist on everything from their song structure to the colors and visual themes in order to meld their personality with the Tetris Beat gameplay. This level of partnership is unprecedented and we couldn’t be more delighted to share it with the Apple Arcade audience,” said Lawrence Clark, Executive Producer of Tetris Beat.