Forget robotic vacuums, Toadi is the world’s first AI-powered lawn robot, complete with object recognition and security features. Featuring an artificial intelligence-guided 4K camera, it’s capable of automatically recognizing and avoiding objects in front of it, like trees, animals, as well as other humans. That’s right, no perimeter cable or additional GPS equipment is needed.
If Toadi is placed in an area where it’s all flat terrain, the robot can mow up to a football field in area. However, a more complex landscape will need more travel and energy, but nonetheless an area of 1.2 acres can still be maintained, while its four titanium coated blades cuts through even the toughest grass. Best of all, Toadi automatically knows when it’s time to dock and can recognize the charging station. More information here.
- Capacity volume - .6 liter. Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
Toys, furniture or even a shoe are often left lying in your garden. It happens, we know. That’s why Toadi won’t drive over them and chop them up. She’ll recognize these ‘unnatural’ objects and drive around them instead,” said the crowdfunding page.