Forget robotic vacuums, Toadi is the world’s first AI-powered lawn robot, complete with object recognition and security features. Featuring an artificial intelligence-guided 4K camera, it’s capable of automatically recognizing and avoiding objects in front of it, like trees, animals, as well as other humans. That’s right, no perimeter cable or additional GPS equipment is needed.
If Toadi is placed in an area where it’s all flat terrain, the robot can mow up to a football field in area. However, a more complex landscape will need more travel and energy, but nonetheless an area of 1.2 acres can still be maintained, while its four titanium coated blades cuts through even the toughest grass. Best of all, Toadi automatically knows when it’s time to dock and can recognize the charging station. More information here.
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
Toys, furniture or even a shoe are often left lying in your garden. It happens, we know. That’s why Toadi won’t drive over them and chop them up. She’ll recognize these ‘unnatural’ objects and drive around them instead,” said the crowdfunding page.