What do you get when an electric skateboard meets tank tracks? You Get Ungoverned’s Vendetta. This electric powerboard of sorts was invented by Dan Baldwin, and you ride it like a skateboard, powered by centrally mounted internal drive brushless hub motors concealed in the drive rollers.
The motors are fed by a swappable centrally-located battery pack, which is good for around 40 minutes on a single charge, or slightly longer or shorter depending on the rider’s weight and how fast they travel over various terrains. It can tackle most terrains, thanks to puncture-proof tracks, and it can achieve a top speed of 31 mph. Everything is packed into a 43-pound package, but it’s not quite ready to hit production. Dan is looking to crowdfund 10 prototypes at a cost of around $5,100 USD before further development. More information here.
- 7-PLY MAPLE DECK - The skateboard is made of 7 layers rock hard maple deck that has better flex, more stable and durable. It can withstand all kinds of stamping collisions without deformation. Max Load is 80KG
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - The skateboard comes with a 2.4Ghz wireless remote control that controls forward, backward, accelerate and brake. Its control distance can reach 14m. With led indicators, keep you informed the skateboard battery level
- 3 SPEED LEVELS - The skateboard with 350W motor has 3 speed modes for beginners or advanced skaters: Low(6.2mph), Medium(9.3mph) and High(12.4mph). It’s equipped with a 29.4V 2000mah Lithium Battery with a maximum range to 5 miles, it can be fully charged within 2 hours
- EASY TO USE - The skateboard features durable dia.7cm PU wheels, and with kick tail and concave for added control, so you can glide smoothly on the street no matter what your skill level
- ATTENTION & CUSTOMER SUPPORT - The lithium battery is easy enters the self-protection state and it is recommended the lithium battery should be charged and discharged at least once a month. We provide one year warranty. Any problems or questions, contact us at any time. We’ll do everything we can to solve it!
Now generating a ton of interest, not only locally but also from the US, NZ, Canada, Russia, Sweden & more! Crazy right, I know, and I must now take the leap from prototype to bar-code. So I am first building a small run of just 10 vehicles to assist perfecting the engineering,” said its creator.