Volkswagen officially announces the Mini-Camper, which is the Caddy Beach successor, and based on the completely revamped 5th generation of the Caddy. Some of the new features include an innovative bed concept that offers greater versatility, while technology inside the van is on the cutting edge. Love stargazing? You’ll definitely enjoy the 1.4-square-meter panorama glass roof at night.
Done stargazing or just want to sleep in the dark? You’ll be able to darken all of the windows, including the glass roof. The nearly two-meter-long bed comes equipped with spring elements for maximum comfort, similar to the ones found in California or Grand California beds. Out in the rear, lightweight camping chairs and a table are stowed, while two practical storage bags can be taken inside for quick loading. The vehicle itself offers 19 assistance systems for comfort and safety, including Travel Assist, which enables assisted driving over the entire range of speeds. A world premier event is slated to take place at the beginning of September.
- Build a realistic Rescue Helicopter toy with opening side and rear doors, working winch and a rescue stretcher
- This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic toy helicopter rebuilds into a Concept Plane
- Rescue Helicopter measures over 4 inches (12cm) high, 11 inches (29cm) long and 9 inches (23cm) wide Concept Plane measures over 2 inches (7cm) high, 10 inches (27cm) long and 11 inches (30cm)
- 325 pieces – For boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Rescue Helicopter 42092 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Since 2005, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has been selling a compact mobile home based on the Caddy as a standard production model. From the outset, the aim has been to retain everyday utility and to design the fittings such as storage bags and bed area to be removable. This is also true of the latest generation. The small brother of the California is an absolute all-rounder for the young family, sport and hobby users or the group known as “best agers”. In short, it is intended for all who seek maximum flexibility from their car, so that they can embark on,” said the company.