The very first pilot episode of “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” debuted on September 10, 1990 and to celebrate this occasion, Airbnb is giving two Los Angeles County residents a chance to book one of five nights in the iconic mansion. Best of all, it won’t come with an exorbitant price tag, just $30 per night in Will’s wing of the home on October 2, October 5, October 8, October 11 and October 14.
This isn’t a joke, as the stays are set to take place for one night each in Will’s wing of the luxurious mansion, complete with access to the posh bedroom, bathroom, a poolside lounge area and full dining room. Some of the perks include a new pair of Air Jordans, spinning throwback classics on turntables and being virtually welcomed to the mansion by DJ Jazzy Jeff. More information here.
- Here’s a LEGO brick-built version of the famous CENTRAL PERK café packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic Friends TV show and to show off to your own friends
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories to role-play memorable scenes
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+ who love to build solo or share the fun with friends and family
- Designed for Lego 21319,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Friends Central Perk from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
To celebrate the feeling of family and community Will Smith and friends brought to all of us, Airbnb will make a donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Philadelphia, a charity that supports youth, including those in greatest need, by offering development and skill-building programs, recreational activities and empowerment tools,” according Airbnb.