Xiaomi announces the global release of Mi 11, the company’s latest flagship smartphone, and it’s a doozy. Featuring a 6.81-inch AMOLED quad-curve DotDisplay with True Color + 120 Hz refresh rate, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, a triple rear camera system (108MP main, 13MP ultra-wide, 5MP telemacro), a 20MP front-facing selfie camera built into the display, 8GB of 3,200MHz LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a 4,600mAh battery with 50W wireless fast charging.
The advanced rear camera system not only takes amazing pictures and video, but there’s one-click AI cinema modes to boot. They include Parallel World, which duplicates and inverts your scene to give the appearance of a mirrored world, Freeze Frame Video, and Magic Zoom that creates an illusion of the camera simultaneously zooming in / out of the scene. Professionally-tuned Harmon Kardon dual speakers ensure a brilliant audio experience, while Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protects the Mi 11 from drops and falls.
- 5G – Upgrade to the next stage of mobile technology, OnePlus Nord N10 5G packs an ultra-fast punch. Stay connected and enjoy the digital world without the long load times
- Warp Charge 30T – Delivering a day’s power in 30 minutes, Warp Charge 30T combined with a massive battery gives you more time with your phone and less time charging
- 90Hz Display – Sporting a display that refreshes 50% faster than standard 60Hz displays, the N10 5G display is super responsive and smooth
- Quad Camera – Unleash your inner photographer with the Nord N10 5G’s 64MP main camera, or capture other details with the ultra-wide, macro, or monochrome lens for additional options
- Big Performance, Big Storage – Massive amounts of RAM allows you play and run the highest-end games and most demanding apps. 128GB of included storage allows for the downloading and installation of all your favorite films, TV shows, games, photos, and videos
MIUI 12.5 is an intermediate update based on MIUI 12 with a strong focus on system optimizations. After a complete revamp of the system UI, its CPU usage was reduced by up to 22% while power consumption – by up to 15%, ensuring frictionless performance and graphics. The first batch of devices will start receiving the MIUI 12.5 update in Q2, 2021, it will include: Mi 10T,Mi 10T Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 11. The second wave will include 11 more Xiaomi devices,” said the company.