Photo credit: Motor1
The all-new 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe is set to get a police package, complete with a redesigned front fascia for a high approach angle, rugged skid plate, recovery hook openings, and 20-inch steel wheels with all-season tires. This special law enforcement model will also be offered with black and illuminated Chevy bowtie options.
While we do expect some engine upgrades, the 2021 Tahoe comes standard with a 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine generating 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque, mated to a GM 10-speed automatic transmission sending power to either the rear-wheels or all four, depending on the configuration. Suspension wise, you can expect upgraded brakes, heavy-duty springs / shocks, a front independent torsion bar, stabilizer bar, a high output alternator, and a 760 amp cold-craking auxiliary battery with all the connections.
- Build the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car featuring a minifigure cockpit with adjustable roll cage, removable windshield and Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims
- Includes a Chevy Camaro racing driver minifigure with a helmet and a fuel canister
- Measures over 1” (4 cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Stock car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car 75891 building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO toy construction sets for creative play
There’s no question that the police package is going to come equipped with Kerr Industries police lights as well as other related equipment, but inside, wireless Apple CarPlay, wireless Android Auto, extra USB ports together, OnStar Chevrolet Connected Services and 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot, come standard.