Photo credit: Chris Cut via Car Scoops
Auto enthusiast Chris Cut is passionate about his Acura NSX, and to ensure that it could transport everything he needed on the road, a roof box as well as tent was installed. The next logical step was taking a salvage NSX and turning it into a camper trailer, right?
This was no ordinary 1991 Acura NSX, as it was involved in no less than two accidents. The first one totaled the rear end, while the second time around, its front end was damaged beyond repair. What did this mean for Chris? A perfect project car that was not only sliced in half, but painted to match his own Acura NSX, complete with an extremely rare Honda Motocompo scooter to store in it.
- Escape from the everyday with this thrilling building project. The LEGO Porsche 911 (10295) model car building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for their next hands-on project
- Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats
- Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood
- The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler
- The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver
The Motocompo fits perfectly in the NSX trailer, and I’m planning to actually use it not only to putt around campsites but also for its intended purpose to get around cities on my cross-country trip. I’m also looking into seeing if it’s feasible to build a sidecar for my dog, or maybe even a mini trailer for him that the Motocompo can tow him around in, lol! I’ll continue to document my progress along with our cross-country trip and any other adventures we get into on my YouTube channel,” said Cut to Motor Trend