Photo credit: Andrea Copellino
Ever wonder what an Apple action camera would look like? If so, then look no further than Andrea Copellino’s Apple AirCam. Think of this as the iPhone Pro or iPad Pro camera module, but in its own separate module. When paired with a MacBook Pro or iMac, it can double as a webcam.
The design is kept simple, with just three camera sensors, which could consist of a 77mm six-element f/2.8 Telephoto lens, a 26mm seven-element f/1.5 Wide lens, and a 13mm six-element f/1.8 Ultra Wide lens. Autofocus would be included on the Ultra Wide, while the Telephoto could boast a 3x optical zoom. We wouldn’t be surprised to see a LiDAR scanner either, as this could be used to enhance the accuracy of distance and measurement.
- The Pocket Camera Crew: With just one device, shoot first in every direction with super 5.7K 360 capture and then choose your favorite angle later. Or pick just one lens with Steady Cam mode for ultra-stable wide angle footage.
- FlowState Stabilization: Better-than-ever stabilization and horizon leveling algorithms keep your shots steady—no gimbal needed.
- Invisible Selfie Stick: Shoot with the Invisible Selfie Stick and then watch it disappear in your edit. Capture easy drone-like angles and third-person perspectives with the flick of a wrist.
- IPX8 Waterproof: Insta360 ONE X2 is waterproof to 10 meters (33ft). Take it out in a rainstorm or surfing without a case.
- In the Box: 1x Insta360 ONE X2, 1x Charge Cable, 1x Battery, 1x Protective Pouch and 1x User Guide.