Photo credit: WinFuture
Apple may officially unveil PowerBeats 4 at WWDC in June, that is unless…the event is canceled, but whatever the case may be, a few images of these wireless headphones have already leaked. Available in white, black, and red colors, this updated model will boast an upgraded H1 chip, which is also found in the AirPods Pro, and a larger battery that offers up to 15-hours of continuous playtime.
You can also expect a more rugged construction and improved water-resistance. Higher quality audio playback is almost guaranteed, or at least when compared to its predecessors.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
It also allegedly has fast-charging capability that gives you 1-hour of audio playback with just five minutes of charging. PowerBeats 4 will also sport physical playback buttons and volume controls. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but we’ll keep you posted on that information once it becomes available.