Photo credit: Emre Husmen
Codenamed Project Titan, Apple’s electric car is still under wraps, but details are slowly starting to leak out, with the latest being a possible partnership with Audi or Volkswagen. Whatever the case may be, industrial designer Emre Husmen provides us with his vision of this next-generation vehicle. It’s envisioned as an autonomous urban mobility vehicle of sorts with no real driver, but rather the duties be handed over to AI.
One issue some may have with electric vehicles is that they still require you to plug it in. This Apple Car concept has a wireless charging built-in, which means that it can simply roll over a charging pad to power up without having to touch anything. Aside from that charging pad, the exterior has a minimalist look, sporting an LED light bar up front / back, while the rear just sports the iconic Apple logo.
- 3 in 1 wireless charging station: Adopting the wireless technology, this wireless charging station supports to charging your phone, watch and airpods.
- Multi protection: Built-in efficient components and chip, provides with multifunctional protection.
- Adjustable and foldable design: Equipped with adjustable magnetic metal plate, the wireless charger support to adjust your phone and watch charging module to a different angle. With foldable design, it is convenient to fit it in the bag while traveling.
- Case friendly: Only plugged the usb c cable to the power adapter(included), this charging dock can transmit charging power directly through your phone case (≤ 5mm/0.23inch), do not need to take off your phone case.
- Universal compatibility: Compatible for Apple watch series 6/5/4/3/2/1, Airpods pro/2/1, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro max/iPhone X/Xs/Xs max/ iPhone 8/8 Plus/Samsung S9 /S8/Note 8/S7 and more wireless-enabled devices.