At $99, the Apple MagSafe Battery Pack is ideal for anyone who wants to charge their iPhone 12, but hates lugging around a power bank. Whether it be the iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max, simply place this accessory onto the back of your handset, and it starts charging automatically.
How does it start charging automatically? The MagSafe Battery Pack takes advantage of the iPhone 12’s wireless charging capability, which means you don’t need to even press a button to start the process. For those who need even quicker charging, you’re also able to plug a Lightning cable into the Battery Pack for 15W charging instead of just 5W. Unfortunately, a power adapter and Lightning cable are not included with the 1,460mAh (7.62V, 11.13Wh) Battery Pack. However, when the latter is charging, its amber light will turn on, but when fully-powered, it turns green. Best of all, you could possibly even use it to charge other Apple accessories, like AirPods.
- 【Built-in Lightning connector】 Perfectly compatible with iPhone, Just plug into your iphone and charge.No need to carry any extra cables.
- 【Ultra-Compact】 The portable charger’s remarkably small,like a lipstick.It is ever so handy that fits in small hand bag and my coat pocket.
- 【Sufficient Power Supply】 The capacity of 4500mAh power bank is enough for emergency use, you can fully charge iPhone 8 1.5 times or charge iPhone X once.
- 【Pass-through technology】Charge your phone while recharging the power bank with high speed charging.
- 【You Will Get】1x Power bank,1x USB C Cable, 1x Manua.