For a street legal go-kart that is after than many supercars, look no further than the Ariel Nomad R. Weighing just 1,477-pounds, it’s powered by a supercharged Honda Civic Type R engine generating 335 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque, mated to a Sadev six-speed sequential transmission with pneumatic shifts, enabling it to hit 60 mph in just 2.9-seconds.
Although the Ariel Nomad R may not be street legal in all countries, it can be driven like a regular car in the UK. Best of all, it’s priced from just $81,000 USD, which means that even fully optioned out, the Ariel Nomad R is still far more affordable than a new Ferrari SF90 Spider, Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series, Aston Martin DBS Volante, McLaren 765LT, and the Lamborghini Aventador S. From a comfort standpoint, you would probably be much better off in a used Porsche 911.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.