ZYRUS Engineering unveils its latest project, the LP1200 Strada. This supercar may be track-focused, but it’s completely street legal, built atop the Lamborghini Huracán LP640-4 chassis. For starters, they shed 170-pounds off its sleek carbon fiber body by replacing an incredible 600 parts from the original vehicle with their own body pieces, all handcrafted. The now twin-turbocharged 5.2L V10 engine produces 900 HP in street mode and 1,200 HP at the push of a button when at the track.
Aesthetically, the bodykit sports a revamped front fascia that includes a stealthy bumper, large air vents on the hood, a roof scoop, extended side skirts, larger air intakes, rear diffuser, new taillights, and a massive rear wing, similar to those found on LMP1 race cars. How much will this street-legal race car cost you? Well, it starts €595,000 EUR, or $727,000 USD, which is quite reasonable considering your getting a track-ready hypercar.
- This 3,696-piece LEGO set for adults features a 1:8 scale race car model, bringing you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Authentic replica features include V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, front and rear suspension and rear spoiler, and opening scissor doors
- Admire the 8-speed sequential transmission, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes, golden rims, and lime green color scheme
- Designed for Lego 42115,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.